in 1993, Brian joined the NSCA (National Sporting Clay Association) and started competing regularly around the state of Kansas. In a few years, as a junior shooter, he won 2 world championships by 1997 and a national championship in 1998.
The transition into the “Big Leagues” came as second nature to Brian. With the application of a “logical” approach and the help of fellow friends and Top Guns such as Dan Carlisle and Anthony Matarese, Brian devised his own “path of successful logic”.
The “path” he has found has led him to 16 All-American teams, 6 world titles, 11 national titles, hundreds of state and local tournament wins and most recently a Bronze medal in the 2013 World Championship.
In over a decade of teaching Brian has found as much success in passing on his knowledge as he has in his own shooting and looks forward to seeing you in the winner’s circle with him.
- Olympic Medalist, World Champion, 4-time Pan American Champion, 13 National Main Event Championships, Back-to-Back 5-Stand NSCA National Championships, 6-time World Record Holder, 4-time Hall of Fame inductee.
- Won National Championships in USSCA, SCA, NSCA, NSSA, ISU Trap & Skeet
- All-American in USSCA, SCA, NSCA, NSSA, ATA
- 32 years of experience in Trap, Skeet, ISU, Sporting Clays, FITASC, and Hunting.
- Has coached Olympic, World & National Champions & hundreds of All-Americans over the last 30 years.
- Developed the Carlisle Academy system (speed, placement, feel, focus).
Brad Kidd Jr. is a professional shotgun shooting coach (Sporting clays, trap, skeet, wing shooting).
His services include: target setting, course design, professional sporting clay shooter/competitor, corporate entertainment, celebrity shooter appearances, youth shooting schools and camps hosting, product endorsement, consulting, and event coordination.
- 5 top 5 finishes at US Open
- 2010 National Champion
- 2011 World English Runner Up
- 2013 FITASC World Champion Runner Up
- 17 Time All American
- 10 Time Team USA